Sunday, February 26, 2006

Cool Little Green Peas


When I stopped off at the Japanese specialty food store last evening (yes, on a Saturday, believe it or not) to pick up the green tea powder I need for a recipe, I ran across these roasted Kasugai Wasabi Peas. I would never have thought I would like peas as a "snack food." Well, I guess there are exceptions to everything. I opened them while driving to my next destination and by the time I arrived, these were all that were left in the bag.


Good thing I stopped when I did, else this entry would not be. Well, not now anyway. These are a cool little crunchy snack, but now I'm even more curious to know what the real thing tastes like. Undoubtedly, I will search them out!

tags :: : : : : : :

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 27, 2006 7:52:00 PM, Blogger Robert said...

I love those too. Wasabi potato chips are good too!

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Mixed Masala said...

Hi Robert,

Hmmm, I didn't know there were Wasabi potato chips, too! Gotta check 'em out. Thanks!

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Hi MM

Just finished and posted my answers to the You Are What You Eat Meme.

I really couldn't find you tag on my site; blogger must have had a blip. Sorry for the delay.

j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home