Saturday, March 11, 2006

More Changes On the Horizon


First of all, I aplogize for my recent lax in posting. I've not intended to neglect this blog, but the truth is, I have something new in store. I've been on an unplanned hiatus of sorts that I now realise will probably be permanent. No, I am not going to stop blogging, especially about one of my favourite things, food. It's just that I've decided it's time to move on.

While I have enjoyed my stay here at Blogger, I feel it's time for me to raise the level of my game, and that includes food blogging. As those who know me are well aware, before I began dabbling in the food blogosphere, my first loves were graphic and web design. That's right, I am not only an accountant who loves to cook and tell, but a designer of sorts as well. Unfortunately, the plans and ideas that I have for my food blog are not supported by Blogger at the moment.

DivaFlava.com
A few months ago I purchased the domain, MixedMasala.com (MM) with the intent of transferring this blog there, but after much contemplation I've decided to return to my roots at DivaFlava.com (DF), a domain I've enjoyed since 1999. I'm not sure what I'll do with MM in the future, but I know that my real home is DF. So for the time being, I will no longer post on MM as I continue working to make DF all that I envision it to be. In the meantime, I will continue cooking, testing, creating and photographing new recipes, which I will post on the new site.

Oh, and for those inquiring minds, the dish featured in the above photo is something I whipped up really quickly one day when I was famished and could hardly wait to eat. No recipe at the moment, but I do intend to re-create it very soon, write it down and post it at the new site. I call it Sautéed Scallops & Shallots In Tarragon Wine Sauce. It tasted even better than it looks. Trust!

Thank you to all who have visited and commented here. Trust that you will not be forgotten. I will notify everyone on my blog lists of the launch of the DF remix so that they may update my site address. If you are not listed, but would like to be notified of the launch of DF, you can contact me at divaflava@[nospam]gmail.com. To all who feel inclined to visit me there, I'll see you on the flip!

Peace!

23 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:10:00 PM, Anonymous HAM said...

Don't you dare forget about me BABY. Gonna miss this site but looking forward to the remix of DF until then I guess I'll have to be patience. MUCH LOVE.

HAM

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:43:00 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Nice new look. I look forward to seeing more at divaflava.

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:40:00 PM, Anonymous Mixed Masala said...

Hey Mick!

Now you KNOW I'm not about to forget about you! I understand that you may miss this little site for a minute, but you know me, right? So you needn't! Though I'm faced with quite a few challenges getting DF to where I envision it, you already know how I get down, so sit back, relax and know that it will be well worth the wait. Mos def!

**Smooches**


Hi TJ,

Thanks, lady! I'm looking forward to the DF remix, too! I'll definitely contact you regarding the launch.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Coolart said...

Amazing blog i like it you have to add more items in it visit my blog and give your comments please bollywood-masala.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger cookbookwiki said...

Hello!

I noticed your blog! Excellent work! I could really use your help! I am working on an opensource project that covers all the cuisines in the world. I am currently working on the Indian Cuisine section. The problem is, I have to write about Indian Cuisine from the outside perspective, since I am American and only eat Indian Cuisine here at the local Indian Resturant! LOL.

I would love for someone who actually knows something about Indian Cuisine to help me make it the most authentic and accurate as psossible!

Let me know what you think so far:

http://www.cookbookwiki.com/Indian_Cuisine

So far... am I even close? I would love to give you full creative control over this section if interested. You could be my Indian Cuisine Admin... lol, if you feel like it.

The web site uses wiki technology (like Wikipedia) where anyone can edit it and make changes live on the site.

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think and if this project interests you any.

Robert Eaton
www.cookbookwiki.com
wikimanager@yahoo.com

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 3:18:00 PM, Anonymous healthcare said...

http://www.healthcare.net.in

Health care or healthcare is the prevention, treatment, and management of illness
and the preservation of mental and physical well-being through the services offered
by the medical, nursing, and allied health professions.[1] The organised provision of
such services may constitute a health care system

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 3:19:00 PM, Anonymous Women said...

http://www.women1.org/

a woman, or the feminine in men and women, seeks to share deep awareness of the world
in a sacralized communion. the presence of soft candle light, wild flowers, and the
rituals of dressing for the occasion are simply metaphors acknowledged and “lived out”
in honor of the moment. in honor of life. in honor of shared awareness of the infinite
in a moment.

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 3:20:00 PM, Anonymous clickpoint said...

http://www.clickpoint.org

FREE stand-alone on-screen virtual mouse designed for anyone with a disability
that makes it difficult or impossible to click a physical computer mouse. As long as
they can move a mouse, trackball or other pointing device,
they can send mouse clicks to virtually any Windows application or DOS application that
can run within a window and even many that are full screen

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Anonymous health said...

http://www.health.ind.in

Health is the functional and/or metabolic efficiency of an organism,
at any moment in time, at both the cellular and global levels.
All individual organisms, from the simplest to the most complex,
vary between optimum health and zero health

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Cauliflower Masala said...

How do you manage to find such a food sites and photographs? So good I could not stay away from your food blog. Nice recipes with photographs.

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 7:37:00 AM, Anonymous clickpoint said...

http://www.clickpoint.org/
Pay Per Click,
Click Mexicana,
1 Click Dvd,
Gueer Click,

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Anonymous clickpoint said...

http://www.clickpoint.org/
Click The City,
Pay Per Click,
Click Mexicana,

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:00:00 AM, Blogger File said...

Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

 
At Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:00:00 PM, Blogger Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

 
At Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:00:00 AM, Blogger natasha said...

Watch Natsha Naked!

 
At Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:38:00 PM, Blogger indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:00:00 PM, Blogger tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:00:00 PM, Blogger JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

 
At Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:37:00 AM, Blogger Narender Kumar said...

Wine In India
nice blog

 
At Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:27:00 AM, Anonymous Maaya said...

welcome back great new looks. and the recipes on this site look yummy too.

 
At Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:00:00 AM, Blogger joven said...

thanks,this is my site
http://kaminyoon.blogspot.com/.. be a follower..more wedding ideas!

 
At Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:30:00 AM, Blogger joven said...

http://loveumuch143.blogspot.com/..learn how to love more deeper...be a follower..thanks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home